Precious metal bullion products (gold, silver and platinum bars and coins) can be sold to Lakeshore Trading by any individual, business or trust.
Lakeshore does not buy any numismatic item, limited edition medallion, or scrap metal (jewellery, watches, silver tableware and decorative items etc.).
We pay market related prices for any product that we can inspect and authenticate.
If you want to sell to us, here are the steps you need to take:
- Complete the form (Please be sure to include the exact name of the coin(s) or bar(s), and the quantity you would like to sell).
- We will then email you a price for the item(s) you are interested to sell to us.
- If you would like to proceed with the order, you will have to confirm your acceptance by return e-mail before the stated expiry time indicated on the quotation.
- You will have to arrange for the delivery at your cost and provide us with the relevant documents. We will need the relevant documents sent to us via email within 24 hours in order to hold the price(s) we quoted. You will also need to provide us with your bank account details.
- Once your products have been received and verified, Lakeshore will pay you via electronic fund transfer (EFT) within 3 days of receiving your delivery.
- Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com